Spend your holiday at our hotel near Salzburg
Find out everything you need to know about the Gmachl Hotel in Bergheim for your holiday: the exclusive hotel complex in the suburbs of Salzburg offers a unique combination of tranquillity and relaxation as well as cultural highlights.
Benefit from the convenient location of the hotel just 3 kilometres away from the city boundaries of Salzburg. The very traditional Gmachl Hotel is an oasis of peace and relaxation. Enjoy plenty of space, a lovely natural environment and impressive amenities on your holiday.
Hotel services and information about the Gmachl Hotel:
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet served until 11.00am
- Gmachl’s Vitarium: 1,700 square metre spa and fitness area
- Relaxation area with waterbeds and an open fire place
- Tea, coffee, juices and healthy water
- Fresh local apples
- Cosy bathrobes in the rooms
- Daily newspaper and magazines
- Free WLAN in all rooms
- High-tech TV, DVD and CD players in all rooms with time-delayed television and a free selection of movies to choose from (incl. SKY)
- Free bicycle rental with cycling maps and tips for cycling tours. NEW: e-bikes
- Tennis courts, table tennis and sports area
- Green fee reduction for the golf courses in the region
- Transfer to the Salzburg festival and taxi service (for a fee)
- Library with more than 1,000 books and a tea bar
- Free basement parking garage and car park
- Hotel’s own Porsche, which can be rented on easy terms
- Nordic walking sticks rental and route tips
- 12 metre high climbing wall (climbing guide for a fee)
Hotel services in Salzburg
Benefit from the attractive package deals for spa, golfing, sports and cultural breaks and enjoy the hotel services and special offers for guests at the Gmachl Hotel in Bergheim.
Special moments at our four-star hotel
The special offers and services offered by the Gmachl family are quite unique and thoughtful. If you enjoy playing golf, as a guest at the Gmachl Hotel you will get a green fee reduction at the ten beautiful golf courses in the region. If you’d rather enjoy a spin in a unique car, you’ll have the option of renting the hotel’s own Porsche.