Over the course of generations, the brand Genussdorf Gmachl has arisen from the traditions of a village. A village thrives, as do businesses, from contact between people. Here at the Genussdorf, everyone should sense a feeling of wellbeing, whether guest, employee, or delivery person. The urban village of Bergheim, just a few minutes away from Mozart’s city of Salzburg, offers a wide range to contribute to a high quality of life. Our guests appreciate how special their time is in our hotel, guesthouse, butcher’s, and spacious Gmachl Vitarium (wellness spa). As people who appreciate others and village life, the welfare of our staff is also very important to us.
The excellent working environment in the 4 star Superior Hotel Gmachl is founded on mutual respect, professionalism, and love of the job.
Members of the Gmachl team enjoy a variety of staff benefits:
- Free board, also on days off. Staff accommodation furnished in a modern way, with free Wi-Fi (newly built in 2016)
- Free use of the Vitarium Spa (roof spa & garden spa)
- Free use of the fitness room
- 20% reduction on stays in the Genussdorf Gmachl for parents and siblings (according to availability)
- 10% discount on massages & beauty treatments in the herbal spa
- 5% staff reduction on purchase of cosmetic products
- •50% reduction on stays in all Best Alpine Wellness Hotels
- 10% reduction on purchases in our butcher’s and village shop
- 20% reduction on purchases in “Asmus Schuhe” in Bergheim
- Reduced ski passes for the Russbach ski area for all residents of Bergheimer